Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how do spirit "view us "

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

how do spirit "view us " Empty
PostSubject: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedTue 15 Jan 2008, 3:08 am

weve discussed the question of "cld a spirit view itself"..have you thought about "how a spirit views us"?

do they see us in energy form or as we look to eachother here,i tend to think it wld be energy form,but what do others think

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedWed 06 Feb 2008, 1:37 pm

hmm good question. We can't know in life for sure but I've always thought that only some of them can see some of us and only at certain times. Maybe we look like apparitions to them. lol what if they think we are the ghosts? Oh crap! maybe we're the real spirits! haha-only kidding.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedThu 07 Feb 2008, 5:36 am

you may say only kidding,but think of it another way,and you may be eating your own words...

are we just simply spirit,living in a physical shell ?

i read a book on reincarnation and "life between lives",it covered many personal accounts of regression where the individuals recalled specific points of their loved ones they had just left behind,in order to transmit energies to aid the grieving process....there were many cases stating the same or similar accounts,

one example is a man who just after his physical death,he didnt want to leave his grieving wife,untill he was content she was able to "sense" him and be uplifted.

Allthough it didnt go into great detail on what he "saw" her like...it did refer to him emitting energy through to her using a point on her body she was familiar with him touching when he was physically there,on this occasion he chose to manipulte a small spot next to her ear ..

i can only assume that if this was indeed possible he must have been able to distinguish bodily parts of her or anyone for that matter in order to do this.which makes me wonder if we dont actually look much different to spirit than we see one another physically.I guess the same can be said for physical touch too,how wld it be possible to embrace someone or comfort them,hold their hand etc if all they were seeing us as was a form of energy/light etc..
Back to top Go down
http://thisstrangesworld.co.uk
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedThu 07 Feb 2008, 6:59 am

Quote :
hmm good question. We can't know in life for sure but I've always thought that only some of them can see some of us and only at certain times. Maybe we look like apparitions to them. lol what if they think we are the ghosts? Oh crap! maybe we're the real spirits! haha-only kidding.

Sounds a bit like the plot to The Others with Nicole Kidman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
mogg-y

mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedThu 07 Feb 2008, 4:28 pm

I agree that we are all spirits - some of us are clothed in an outer shell (our body) and those who have passed over are freed from this. This is certainly how i felt when my dad died almost 20yrs ago, his body was ailing and he was freed from the limitations he was suffering by being in an earthly body.

I have read somewhere - i forget where - spirits can't fully see us in the human sense more "feel" our varying emotional states. I must admit that I was always a bit concerned about spirits/ those who had passed being able to watch our every move, until I was reassured that it wasnt the case.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedThu 07 Feb 2008, 5:31 pm

no its not the case,we still have our dignity and they show their respect,lol
Back to top Go down
http://thisstrangesworld.co.uk
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedSat 09 Feb 2008, 6:17 am

Have any mediums put this question to their spirit guides or spirits they contact?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Turtlethrone

Turtlethrone

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_minipostedSun 10 Feb 2008, 10:02 am

In all the years I have had of seeing these clairvoyant images I have only had the one encounter where I thought I could be seen by the spirit/image etc. He did not hang around long enough for me to question him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do spirit "view us "   how do spirit "view us " Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

how do spirit "view us "
Page 1 of 1