Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Premonitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Premonitions   Mon 21 Jan 2008, 4:29 pm

Have any of you experienced a premonition? My dad used to quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Premonitions   Tue 22 Jan 2008, 6:10 am

I knew you were going to put this post up Smile

Seriously though it isn't something I have really come across though the prospect is facinating. How accurate was your father?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Premonitions   Tue 22 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

Fairly accurate from what I remember. He only predicted things close to home though (really small scale) and mainly family orientated (not like world class events or anything spectacular Very Happy). Of course we only have his word for it that he did have a premonition rather than just saying so afterwards. Smile I just wondered what other people had experienced (if anything.)

I have (kind of) had a premonition. I was literally driving down the road one day and I had two consectutive thoughts, one about a specific client of mine and another about a specific problem. Lo and behold later on that day my client called me to discuss the problem I had thought of . Was this a Coincidence maybe? Cosmic Ordering? Premonition?

If you read any of Barbel Mohrs books on Cosmic Ordering - it seems (from my understanding and i may be wrong) that if you think about something it then gets tipped out into the universe and then someone else might think the same thing, so whether I "ordered" the telephone call between myself and my client or had a premonition, i don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premonitions   

Back to top Go down

Premonitions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: Mysterious Britain :: Clairvoyance/Mediumship-
Jump to: