Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angel48

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Empty
PostSubject: PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.   PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Icon_minipostedFri 07 Mar 2008, 8:20 am

When I was a little girl of 6 my father died.I was laying in bed one night and felt the sign of a cross bieng made on my forehead.To say I was scared is an understatement,ever since then I can see things and feel things.My dreams are horrendous,Ime sure I am transported to another place,or time or dimension.I see ghosts,smell things,ive taped voices on a taperecorder in a strange language I have never heard.When I was 6 after my father died I was playing out on my garden with my little friends,when I noticed a small lump on my right leg on the calf.Before this lump appeared I can remember dreaming I was on a hard bedlike surface,with small grey wiered looking creatures on my right hand side,and on my left were 2 men the same hieght the same perfect facial features,dressed in black suits.They both had the same dark hairstyle,they were like what I now know to be clones.No words were spoken just looks exchanged.Back to the lump on my leg bieng a child I scratched it,there was no blood just a pice of black metal substance,with sharp edges on.I told my friends I got this when I fell down when I was 3 and its time it came out now.So I took it out ,I had no prior knowledge of ufos ,I had never heard of them only bieng 6 years old.Over the years many strange things have happened to me.I started to get really bad pains in my head,so bad they made me cry.It was always before or after a close person died,also after the birth of both my children.I have seen things in the sky strange lights and things that I cant explain.I began to question my sanity at one point.Both my mum and sister were like this but not as bad as me.We all had RHESUS NEGATIVE blood,if thats anything to do with my abilities.I have read some interesting reports about people with this blood type,to do with the paranormal and ufos.I live in a very small village in NOTTINGHAMSHIRE,I dont even think my village is located on any map.I hope there is someone else out there that has had a similar experience as myself,no Ime not crazy.MARIE FROM NOTTINGHAMSHIRE Would love to hear from anyone. confused affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.   PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Icon_minipostedFri 07 Mar 2008, 12:03 pm

Hi Angel48 and welcome to the forum. I hope somebody here may be able shed some light on your experiences Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
angel48

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: hi   PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Icon_minipostedSat 08 Mar 2008, 11:38 am

Ian wrote:
Hi Angel48 and welcome to the forum. I hope somebody here may be able shed some light on your Smile .
love the thing about Tommy Cooper,you little tinker,Ime afraid I dont drink,but its a good un. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.   PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Icon_minipostedMon 10 Mar 2008, 8:43 am

Hi Marie and welcome. As a first thing I would suggest that you take care of your physical problems: it's always a good thing to get proper medical attention because pain is just your body telling you that it needs attention. For example there was a period during which I was working really hard and I had continous problems with my left hand: I thought I had lesioned my hand somehow at work so I headed to my GP and quickly discovered that it was a psychosomatic response to heavy stress and lack of sleep. You would not expect lack of sleep to manifest itself through your left hand...
As for your paranormal experience: have you ever been subjected to regressive hypnosis in the past? I am asking because I am extremely sceptical about this approach, mainly because it seems to cause more problems than it solves. Some of your experiences seem strikingly similar to those reported by some hypnotized patients.
My personal suggestion would be to keep a daily diary of the occurences around you and to always carry a camera to snap pictures of anything suspicious: a simple, cheapish digital camera is the best choice. Save the most interesting pictures to your PC and to a flash card and tie them to your diary (again if you write on a PC keep double copies of everything). If there's a pattern it will emerge soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.   PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS. Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

PARANORMAL,UFO,S AND THINGS.
Page 1 of 1