Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did i see A Ghost?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artillerly

Artillerly

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 9:32 am

While At a Young age of 11.. I Was in Assembly At School.. I Watched through a WIndow As a Special Needs Class Came in.. Near There Classroom.. I Saw Something/Someone In a Long Dark Black Robe Behind one of the teachers .. I Didnt See his Face.. i Blinked without Thinking and he Was Suddenly Disappeared.. Yet i Did Felt the presence in there on my own.. Eg Changing room When i go in there on my own i swear i get watched... Did i See a Ghost?
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Did I see a ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSat 31 May 2008, 2:08 pm

Yes I would say you probably did, they say children are more likely to see ghosts than adults. I once had a similar experience, I was around the age of 13 at the time. I remember it was the winter time, it was a very cold frosty night and the moon was very bright, it was shining in my window and made my room very bright, it was early hours of the morning, I was asleep in bed facing the wall, I woke up with a feeling that there was someone else in the room, I turned over, and couldn't believe what I was seeing, there standing opposite my bed, he was standing side on looking away from me, was an old man, he was wearing a long old over coat that went right down to his ankles, and an old mans bonnet, he was so still, his head looking down towards the floor, he had his hands in his pockets, I wondered if I was dreaming, I widened my eyes more, but I knew I was awake, I felt so scared, not sure how long he was there for, wasn't that long, and he just seem to fade away to nothing, I remember I never slept or moved the whole night until day light came in. Funny thing, about 2 weeks before that, bang on midnight, my stereo in my bedroom came on full blast, everyone was in bed sleeping, including me, I woke with a start wondering what was happening at first, when I realized what it was, I got up and switched it off, also my bedroom door was wide open, I always had a thing about it been tightly closed, went through to the other bedrooms in the house, as I thought someone was playing a prank on me, but I found everyone fast asleep, never had this experience again and wouldn't want to. My parents told me, that the owner that had the house before them was an elderly man who lived alone, and had died, my parents bought the house from someone who he had left it in his will to, as he had no family.
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSat 31 May 2008, 3:33 pm

Scary story... im living in a Haunted House now.. but its a friendlyy ghost(s) as they dont make them self known.. i think its my grandparents checking in on my family.. but i do recall things moving when i leave them
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSat 31 May 2008, 3:41 pm

Artillerly wrote:
Scary story... im living in a Haunted House now.. but its a friendlyy ghost(s) as they dont make them self known.. i think its my grandparents checking in on my family.. but i do recall things moving when i leave them

Sure it's ghosts, and your not just forgetting where you have put things? affraid
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSun 01 Jun 2008, 7:38 am

Imn Pretty Sure Smile Couple Years ago I Placed a Teddy (Yes i know.. Cute Lol) On my Bed And i went to get a drink after i got bakc it moved places.. But the ghosts dont make their self known.. ij ust know from my feelings and as u said.. Kids are more likely to see ghosts Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSun 01 Jun 2008, 7:46 am

Artillerly wrote:
Imn Pretty Sure Smile Couple Years ago I Placed a Teddy (Yes i know.. Cute Lol) On my Bed And i went to get a drink after i got bakc it moved places.. But the ghosts dont make their self known.. ij ust know from my feelings and as u said.. Kids are more likely to see ghosts Smile

Well I'd say this one just did, provided there was no one else in the house that could have moved it Shocked
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSun 01 Jun 2008, 7:52 am

everyone was downstairs.. so i was the only one up there..Also iget the feelings.. off something touching me,, i know who it is.. so i just let it.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSun 01 Jun 2008, 7:56 am

Artillerly wrote:
everyone was downstairs.. so i was the only one up there..Also iget the feelings.. off something touching me,, i know who it is.. so i just let it.

Someone must be watching over you, that's good Smile
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_minipostedSun 01 Jun 2008, 8:02 am

Yep But Yet.. i Get Lots off Bad Luck Not enough good.. Must be holding me back for something big Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Did i see A Ghost? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did i see A Ghost?   Did i see A Ghost? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Did i see A Ghost?
Page 1 of 1