Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cosmic Ordering

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inghinn

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedMon 07 Jul 2008, 4:29 am

Hope this is in the right section of the forum.

What do you all think of 'Cosmic Ordering'? I think it was Noel Edmonds that made the term widely known and people usually don't take it seriously. But I'm not so sure.

For example, when I get ready to go into town I 'order' a parking space, ie I ask the universe for a parking space in a certain lot, visualise it, hit the road and without fail, I manage to get parked even when it's really busy. Sometimes I forget to order, and right enough I end up cruising around the town for ages. Now, is this a coincidence? Is it a simple form of magic?

I know there are books about Cosmic Ordering, I've never read any of them though. I think you can 'order' pretty much anything. I don't know what to make of it really. Any thoughts?

Inghinn flower
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedMon 07 Jul 2008, 5:03 am

Not sure really, is it not just luck sometimes? Rolling Eyes I've seen me doing the same thing sometimes, but when you think about it, there are always people coming and going at different times, so there is always a chance of at least one space been available Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedTue 08 Jul 2008, 4:35 am

I can't believe in Cosmic Ordering, it must be down to pure co-incidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
mogg-y

mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:31 am

I don't think it IS pure coincidence - I really believe in it. It's all a matter of knowing what you want and then asking for it, and as long as you don't keep nattering about it- you normally get it.

Apparently it can work for all kinds of things not just parking spaces - you can 'cosmically order' anything from money, great new jobs, partners, new friends, the perfect house etc.

I have read 3 of Barbel Mohr's books and they are really interesting reading - even if you don't believe in it they are good to read even from a skeptics point of view.

In fact if you DON'T believe it would be a good experiement to get a copy of one of her books, do a few of the things that she suggests and then sit back and wait to see what happens.........
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedThu 24 Jul 2008, 2:51 am

Sorry but it just doesn't do it for me....if this was the case then we would all be mega rich....perfect lives....no illnesses....no starving countries....I bet those people pray every day for good food...fresh water.....to have medicine's and nice homes to live in....to see their children well, often those poor kids don't even get a chance at life, taken away at an early age...kids not getting proper education....but don't see cosmic ordering working for them...no...it's just pure luck!! We are fortunate enough to have luck in our countries...we often just don't see or appreciate what we have....Sorry
Back to top Go down
mogg-y

mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedThu 24 Jul 2008, 3:37 am

I take your point sparkle but I still believe that it DOES work small scale, obviously not for the bigger issues in the world like starvation, poverty, etc but it can work for individuals.
Back to top Go down
matt.h

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedThu 24 Jul 2008, 5:52 am

Even if it only works on a psychological level - makes people feel luckier and more confident - then surely it's a positive thing to do? It's interesting how this fits in with the role of sigils, meditating and close focus in general in many strands of magic.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedThu 24 Jul 2008, 6:10 am

Yes it does make people feel better....I admit to doing it myself sometimes....but still not fully convinced that it really works....for example my Border Collie went over a 70ft Quarry cliff....it was touch and go whether he survived or not.... the vets didn't give him much hope....thank god he did survive.....the vets put it down to his sheer determination and strong will....we both prayed so hard every night for him to survive....but would he have survived any way?.....or was it just not his time to go?.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Inghinn

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedFri 25 Jul 2008, 1:52 pm

I agree with you matt.h, I too see cosmic ordering as a form of magic. Of course it won't work on a large scale but yes, the mind is our most powerful tool.

Sparkle, I'm glad your dog pulled through. I definitely believe that your prayers helped him. Dogs are smart and he definitely will have felt your love and support in some way and it will have helped his determination to stay with you.

Inghinn flower
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_minipostedSat 26 Jul 2008, 6:51 am

I never thought of it being like sigil magic Matt, it's a long time since I looked into it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Sponsored content

Cosmic Ordering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Ordering   Cosmic Ordering Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Ordering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: Investigation :: Science & Skepticism-
Jump to: