Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spooks Paranormal Investigators

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spook

Spook

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Spooks Paranormal Investigators Empty
PostSubject: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 02 Oct 2007, 11:43 am

Spooks paranormal investigators is a club set up to investigate supposed haunted locations around Wales, allowing general members of the public to sign up as members and join us to experience what its like to be an investigator for themselves.
Spooks have been going for over 3 years, i joined them a year and a half ago starting out as a regular member, then became a technical officer and for the last 2 months have been an equal partner on the committtee.
As well as our 'ghosthunts' this year we will be holding a 4 day Halloween festival throughout the town of Bridgend (South Wales) on the last weekend of October. it will be a weekend of trade stalls, halloween parades, parties and alcohol at night, ending with a psychic show on the sunday, Ex Most Haunted star Richard Felix will be in attendance with us for the whole weekend, so it looks to be a good one!

Our website is www.spooksparanormalinvestigators.co.uk

we now also have a MySpace which i am managing.. its new though so give me some time to get stuff on there!
www.myspace.com/spooksparanormal
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 02 Oct 2007, 2:49 pm

This is pretty cool Very Happy I wonder if there's anything similar North of the Border.
Back to top Go down
Spook

Spook

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 02 Oct 2007, 4:53 pm

Im sure there would be.. paranormal groups are everywhere, they just seem to hide in the shadows Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedSat 06 Oct 2007, 10:59 am

Looks really good Spook. I'm glad your group is so varied and active and your website is great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Spook

Spook

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 09 Oct 2007, 2:11 am

Ian wrote:
Looks really good Spook. I'm glad your group is so varied and active and your website is great Smile
Thank you! we have actually had a very quiet year with spooks, last year we were doing investigations every week and we hope to get back to the same in the new year Smile
i forgot to mention we are also non-profit.. we dont do this for monetary gain and any money we get goes back into the club to pay for materials, equipment or whatever we may need Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 09 Oct 2007, 6:36 am

I think it's good that you can generate money to bank roll equipment etc. I've been investigating for nearly two decades and never earned a penny from it. To get good eqiupment the group I am involved with have had to ask for grants, hold conferences and seek funding from businesses and private investors.
Back to top Go down
Spook

Spook

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:00 am

Well our members pay to come on the ghosthunts, we only charge £15 each for them and that covers our costs for the investigation etc.. some places we take our members charge us to be there, certain castles can charge us up to £250 per night, if thats the case we usually have to raise the price to cover the costs.. but we never over charge, and none of it ever goes into our pockets, you see some of these ghosthunt companies charging up to £100 to go but we dont work like that.. so long as we have enough money in the kitty to keep the club going and our members happy then we are happy Very Happy

When it comes to expensive equipment us techies buy it ourselves anyway, i own all my own equipment all the club really owns is some emf meters, torches radios etc.. even our glass swirling boards are hand made! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedTue 09 Oct 2007, 9:24 am

Sounds like a real nice set up Spook. I hope the Spooks go from strength to strength Smile
Back to top Go down
Spook

Spook

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_minipostedWed 10 Oct 2007, 5:05 am

Ian wrote:
Sounds like a real nice set up Spook. I hope the Spooks go from strength to strength Smile

Thank you.. and the same to yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooks Paranormal Investigators   Spooks Paranormal Investigators Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Spooks Paranormal Investigators
Page 1 of 1