Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alderley Edge

Go down 
+2
LeeWat
Ian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedSun 09 Dec 2007, 6:29 am

Alderley Edge Ghost1aldedgean8.th

Click the above image to enlarge.

The picture was submitted by Paul from Manchester and below is his account of when it was taken.

Me and my brother often explore at alderley edge, looking down caves and exploring the forest. We have so far done this at night time as it is more quiet with no one hardly there.We go equipped with powerful torches and 2 way radios as some parts are quite dangerous,

Anyway one night I thought I would take my digital camera, as I had wanted to take photos of inside caves, me and my brother had become separated,we could hear each other on the 2 way radios but had trouble in locating each other, so I had an idea that if I used flash on camera it would light up the area and he would see the flash,when I viewed what had been taken the next day, I was quite amazed that I had taken 1 photo which appeared to have caught a ghosty face. I have sent this as an attachment in 2 pictures as I have original and the second one is same picture but I have enhanced it through adobe photo fix to try and sharpen and lighten it, pl;ease tell me what you can make out of it as everyone I have showed it to says it is a face . Its an original shot and nothing has been added or taken away. Thanks and a reply would be appreciated .

Personally I think there is perfectly natural explanation for this picture but what do you guys think? Sorry it looks so small by the way, I'll try to upload a bigger one at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedSun 09 Dec 2007, 1:35 pm

In all honesty, that looks like part of the rock face that the photographer is near. If he was to go back to the same location in the daylight (unless its inside a cave of course) he would probably see the bit sticking out.

Good pic though, a bit Skeletorish....wheres He-Man ?
Back to top Go down
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedSun 09 Dec 2007, 3:20 pm

A remarkable light trick in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedMon 10 Dec 2007, 3:42 am

I have the same thoughts, especially it it seems to almost drape over a rock. It's an amazing picture.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedTue 01 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

lol! You've found the final resting place of the Knights of the Round Table!
Back to top Go down
mysteryshopper

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedTue 01 Jul 2008, 12:03 pm

Anyone remember the rock group Kiss?
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:17 am

I do, but why so you ask ?
Back to top Go down
mysteryshopper

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedWed 02 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. The apparent 'face' in the photo resembles the way Kiss painted themselves.
Back to top Go down
DJP

DJP

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_minipostedThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

Perhaps there is a greater mystery here:

What was Gene Simmons doing on Alderly Edge in the middle of the night? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alderley Edge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alderley Edge   Alderley Edge Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Alderley Edge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: Mysterious Britain :: Strange Photographs-
Jump to: