Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Empty
PostSubject: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_minipostedTue 18 Dec 2007, 12:05 pm

Last edited by on Wed 19 Dec 2007, 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_minipostedTue 18 Dec 2007, 3:52 pm

That really does reinforce my belief that Americans are complete nutters Smile
Back to top Go down
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_minipostedWed 19 Dec 2007, 2:29 am

Jeez Ian, these folks are cuckoo!
I had a distant relative (from my mother's side of the family) who was an Capuchin friar and an ordained exorcist but he wasn't THIS wacky.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_minipostedWed 19 Dec 2007, 6:24 am

I think the programme is called Paranormal State and there has been some debate as to whether it is great or well, not very good shall we say in some Facebook group discussions I have found. I have never seen a full episode so am not in a good position to pass judgement.

I think though that telling someone they are possessed or agreeing with someone that they are possessed is morally wrong. Possession is not yet a proven fact. It could well be a mental illness of some kind and someone going in telling this person they have a demonic entity in them will not help. Neither will reading a few lines from the Exocist.

It’s the same with some mediums who tell people their house has an evil prescence living in it and if they don’t move it will harm them. This has happened, and in the UK.

People who don’t look at things objectively and come with a totally believing approach mixed with some kind of religious dogma are a worry and this clip seems to highlight it in my mind.

If you have a haunting problem, be very careful about who you let in to investigate it and don't assume they know what they are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Red Don

Red Don

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_minipostedFri 21 Dec 2007, 3:15 pm

It's hard to believe that there are people out there doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters   Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Is This Dangerous Or Are They Nutters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: Investigation :: Investigating the Paranormal-
Jump to: