Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

does your soul weigh 21 gramms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

does your soul weigh 21 gramms Empty
PostSubject: does your soul weigh 21 gramms   does your soul weigh 21 gramms Icon_minipostedTue 15 Jan 2008, 3:33 am

21 gramms is the weight of a humming bird,a chocolate bar or five nickels.but some say this is the weight a person looses at the time of their death,could this be the soul leaving the physical body,

it is an interesting thought,but my personal views dont accept this as possible..

from death onwards you internal body tissues,enzymes etc start to break down,the pace of which this happens depends on the individual,gasses and fluid are lost too..
lets say a person dies with an injury..the loss of a limb,muscle,tissue,body fluids are all going to present with the loss of mass weight..

its like the old fashioned belief that an adult body has approx 8 pints of blood within it..utter rubbish..for those who believe this,can you really see a 22 stone man having the same amount of blood as a 8 stone man..im sorry but the larger man would be dead..you have roughly one pint of blood to each stone you weigh.

i cant see how a person whom is weighed before and after death wont see at times some reduction..but i certainly wont agree its the soul of the person whom has left..and even worse secenarios if you weigh them after a post mortem..
Back to top Go down
http://thisstrangesworld.co.uk
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: does your soul weigh 21 gramms   does your soul weigh 21 gramms Icon_minipostedTue 15 Jan 2008, 6:52 am

I have never heard of the 21 gram theory. I think your right and it is nonesense really. Would someone put on weight if they are possessed? I think I know what is happening with America's obese population Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: does your soul weigh 21 gramms   does your soul weigh 21 gramms Icon_minipostedTue 15 Jan 2008, 9:29 am

i think this theory kicked off as a result of a film,and ppl actually believed this,i have tried to argue this to many ppl in the past,even giving medical facts having been involved in post mortem examinations,and still some ppl's opinions wont budge...
Back to top Go down
http://thisstrangesworld.co.uk
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: does your soul weigh 21 gramms   does your soul weigh 21 gramms Icon_minipostedWed 16 Jan 2008, 3:10 am

Funny thing how we can measure something that isn't supposed to exist (at least that's the official scientism attitude).
And even if the sould truly exists, how can it escape without being seen or spotted by one of the many devilish instruments that researchers have wrapped for the purpose around dying persons over the past hundred years.
Having seen death firsthand and knowing how precarious and precious life is I cannot but wonder at the extraordinary lack of respect self proclaimed scientists (no matter how many BA or PhD they hold) sometimes show to dying persons or even animals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does your soul weigh 21 gramms   does your soul weigh 21 gramms Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

does your soul weigh 21 gramms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: Mysterious Britain :: NDEs & OBEs-
Jump to: