Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Investigators Card Fraud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Investigators Card Fraud Empty
PostSubject: Investigators Card Fraud   Investigators Card Fraud Icon_minipostedWed 09 Apr 2008, 6:31 am

I have recently updated my ASSAP investigators card. I scanned my picture in and asked my wife to e-mail it through to ASSAP whilst I was away on an investigation weekend. I have just got my card back and was rather pleased as I thought it made me look like I was not thinning as much on top. Turns out my wife decided to photoshop a bit of hair back in place to stop it looking too patchy Embarassed . At least I am not as far gone as Dan yet Very Happy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Turtlethrone

Turtlethrone

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Investigators Card Fraud   Investigators Card Fraud Icon_minipostedWed 09 Apr 2008, 11:27 am

Quote :
Turns out my wife decided to photoshop a bit of hair back in place to stop it looking too patchy

rofl Laughing Laughing You'll not live that down.
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Investigators Card Fraud   Investigators Card Fraud Icon_minipostedThu 10 Apr 2008, 6:36 am

hahahahah......... i didnt think you were going bald, i'll bring you some of that miracle hair growing stuff that i keep seeing advertised. Or you can have a bit of my hair, i have plenty to go around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigators Card Fraud   Investigators Card Fraud Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Investigators Card Fraud
Page 1 of 1