Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agricola

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh Empty
PostSubject: Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh   Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh Icon_minipostedSun 11 May 2008, 11:03 am

Just in case anyone is interested, the next two weeks are the annual Mary King GhostFest up here in Edinburgh. The more notable 'stars' include Richard Wiseman and Richard Feelix!

I'm pretty sceptical as it is expensive, pretty much believer orientated and why anyone would want to see a second rate tour guide masquerading as a historian is beyond me, but each to their own.

http://www.marykingsghostfest.com/
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh   Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh Icon_minipostedSun 11 May 2008, 1:05 pm

I didn't believe much of anything on the ghost tours I've taken, but I loved the atmosphere and the folklore. The guide in Scotland wove an evening of great yarns and then was a nasty prig when I told him that I thought he was a good storyteller. Anyone who takes such tours thinking they'll see something is an optimist, but it's always fun to see the architecture.
Back to top Go down

Mary Kings GhostFest, Edinburgh
Page 1 of 1