Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The X-Files: I Want to Believe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

The X-Files: I Want to Believe Empty
PostSubject: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedWed 06 Aug 2008, 6:34 am

Anyone already seen this? According to reviews it's only a pale shadow of what the series was (and in my opinion it jumped the shark pretty early, though I still love the first series for its humor). To be honest I've read pretty terrible things making me wonder if it's worth wasting two hours of my life and then asking back the money (like I did with that monstruosity called Troy ).
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedWed 06 Aug 2008, 10:50 am

Did you really ask for your money back ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedWed 06 Aug 2008, 11:34 am

Yes, but I wasn't given any. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedWed 06 Aug 2008, 2:15 pm

Well done that man cheers at least you asked Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedWed 13 Aug 2008, 5:14 pm

Just back from seeing the X - Files I Want To Believe - Well what was that all about then.....eh? Kept on waiting on something to happen and it never did.....it was very eighties in my opinion.....could have made it more up to date and more exciting.....Did the wee boys Stem Cell work or not?? or will we have to wait for part 2....hope not....couldn't sit through another one. scratch
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedSun 24 Aug 2008, 8:52 am

As much as I loved the X Files when it was on TV I believe it to have run its course. It should be left alone to be recalled with fond memories. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_minipostedSun 24 Aug 2008, 11:07 am

Well said Urisk!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X-Files: I Want to Believe   The X-Files: I Want to Believe Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The X-Files: I Want to Believe
Page 1 of 1