Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Empty
PostSubject: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedSun 14 Oct 2007, 11:04 am

Just had this e-mailed to me. But I already do all these Suspect

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don t use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat...use a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling, "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.
It's Called Therapy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedMon 15 Oct 2007, 5:08 am

Laughing I enjoyed that very much. Thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
mogg-y

mogg-y

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedMon 21 Jan 2008, 4:39 pm

Thank you Very Happy Very funny
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedSun 06 Apr 2008, 3:49 pm

Oddly enugh, the last time I went to the opera, the person sitting next to me was humming along. The person on the other side said "sssh!" every 30 seconds. At intermission they were both asked to leave.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedMon 07 Apr 2008, 2:31 pm

I've just read them again and i'm really going to ask for diet water the next time i'm in a resteraunt, or even better in McDonalds or Burger King Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_minipostedSun 11 May 2008, 1:10 pm

Mousquito netting over my desk would really freak out my office-mate... tempting, tempting.

My department would not function without caffeine. At one point we were reduced to drinkingcoffee black for an entire week, but I notice we still drank it in vast quantities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity   To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

To Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: