Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psychic Questing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Psychic Questing Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Questing   Psychic Questing Icon_minipostedThu 30 Aug 2007, 6:34 am

Back in the late eighties and mid nineties Psychic Questing was rather popular after books such as the Black Alchemist, Seventh Sword and the Eye Of Fire were published. Regardless as to whether you believe what took place in these books or not, did anyone give questing a go and if so what was the outcome?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Psychic Questing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Questing   Psychic Questing Icon_minipostedSun 02 Sep 2007, 3:16 pm

Me and a few like minded freinds gave it a go about 15 years ago. Ouija boards and meditation lead us all over England, but with the exception of some bloke outside the Hand and Cleaver public house burning a hole in our map when we were lost trying to find Ranton Abbey, stumbling on some bizzare ritual "AND CHAOS IS YOUR MASTER......TORQUILL!!!" its funny when we reminice about it but was terrifiying at the time, Yokels in Butleigh poking fun at my mate to which the song I've got a brand new combine harvester was sung (i still don't know how we didnt get lynched for that one), some space cadet trying to sell me "A" in the carpark of a pub in Glastonbury and then asking for spare change when i told him i didnt want any after a 10 min conversation trying to find out what "A" was and a small spearhead shaped stone found in the wall of the ruin on top of Glastonbury Tor that made one of our little mob sick nothing else really came of it, apart from having a really good time and seeing lots of this beautiful country that most people i know dont even know or even care exists.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Psychic Questing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Questing   Psychic Questing Icon_minipostedTue 18 Sep 2007, 6:08 am

Ah yes, I rember it well Very Happy

Obviously we weren't very good at it but did anyone give it a go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Questing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Questing   Psychic Questing Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Psychic Questing
Page 1 of 1