Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Village

Go down 
+2
Ian
Artillerly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Artillerly

Artillerly

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedWed 14 May 2008, 3:41 pm

Imber Village evacuated for emergency training in wwii promised to have it back but they didnt the army still train on it. reports of ghosts from public and military personal ill say a story soon. legends of witchcrafts are about. have you got any storys?
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 2:00 am

Hi Artillerly and welcome to the forum. Imber Village is new to me but I'll see if I can dig something up Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Artillerly

Artillerly

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 6:17 am

I Couldnt Say Much Because i Typed it on My PSP.. Lots of Ghost Sightings Have Been Seen there.. But Reports of Legends Was Witchcraft Happended there which almost has been proven with some edvidence..

Private Report from a TA Soldier (My Father) -

I Was Talking To This Person.. He Claimed to be the Caretaker.. We Chatted for About A Hour Before i Had to move on. He Seemed Nice. But the Next Week I Saw ANother Caretaker I Told Him About that Caretaker And The Caretaker Dropped his Jaw.. he Told Me That The Caretaker Died 6 Months Ago.

I've Also Felt a Presence off Something Touching me.. Watching me.

Yes.. Its Spooky
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 7:28 am

oooo! Please tell more!
Back to top Go down
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 8:37 am

The problem with Imber is that it was evacuated more than 60 years and, apart from a few days each year when it's open to visitors, the only regular visitors are either soldiers during training or contractors doing a bit of maintenance (the village has been considerably altered to provide a more suitable training ground). Not the most talkative lot to be sure. And it's difficult to spot ghosts when your sergeant's shouting to move on or else... Wink
Probably it developing a kind of sinister reputation like any ghost town around the world, a reputation reinforced by the unearthly silence enveloping it and by the burnt out hulls of tanks used for target practice.
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedThu 15 May 2008, 9:29 am

Ghost Village 348014777_6013efd741

Is It Me Or Do i See Something in The Windows?
Imber Has Had Many Ghost Sightings Thou... Theres a Man In The Pub.. Thats Haunts it.. He Wathces You Outside the windows.. Inside.. Take a video cam in there wonder about and you'll see him.. I Bet You.. I Was Watching Wildlife in The Woods near the Road.. I Felt Something Horrible.. a Presence.. unearthly.. Even Thou Reports of Rumours And Legends of WITCHCRAFT
Happened in there.. Only Some Live... to Tell The Stories.. Before There Homes Was Destroyed by 1947
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedSat 21 Jun 2008, 6:32 am

This sounds actually quite interesting. Any books or other sources of info? Smile
Back to top Go down
mysteryshopper

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedSun 22 Jun 2008, 11:22 am

That photo is blurred, no doubt caused by camera movement. I don't think you can tell much from it.
Back to top Go down
Artillerly

Artillerly

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_minipostedMon 30 Jun 2008, 6:09 am

Urisk.. Since its protected by Ministry of Defence and Other Associations it'll be hard to find the information... Plus That Ghost Story That I Told Was Passed on by The MOD As "Unreliable" Even know it came from a veteran soldier... Also.. Try looking in your local libary.. or the internet.. or actually visit it yourself.. it open sometimes on easter..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Village   Ghost Village Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ghost Village
Page 1 of 1