Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Come The Men In Black

Go down 
+5
LeeWat
Urisk
Indrid Cold
stephen
Ian
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mauro

Mauro

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2007-10-11

Here Come The Men In Black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Come The Men In Black   Here Come The Men In Black - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun 15 Jun 2008, 1:15 am

The only book by Hancock I read was the one about the Ark of the Covenant being hidden in Ethiopia (and I didn't even buy it). To be honest with you it's not my cup of tea: he may be a gifted writer, as sale figures surely tell, but he's surely no rational investigator journeying into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
stephen

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Here Come The Men In Black - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Come The Men In Black   Here Come The Men In Black - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu 28 Aug 2008, 2:59 pm

I reread about men in black - quite often the men are described as oriental - pointed chins, dark glasses, staring eyes. Hollywood might like the title but has never shown a MIB as witnessed. I vaguely recall 'Communion' featuring a classic grey but it does seem that aliens as witnessed are just not interesing enough. Which is quite a good thing as it means hollywood still isn't influencing more common sightings which don't reflect hollywood special effects.

Roswell wasn't a balloon bomb as there was a reward for farmers in the USA for any stray balloons (most were US science experiments) and a reward was good. But for a field to be strewn with debris and require more than one truck load makes me think the Roswell event wasn't about balsa wood and silver foil.

Fire in the Sky was pretty good - it didn't elaborate too much despite the lack of evidence as to the truth of the story is was based on.

Strange that in 50 or more years of recent sightings though that the aliens sighted have been so constant...
Back to top Go down
http://www.forteantimes.com

Here Come The Men In Black
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2