Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paranormal TV. Whats On?

Go down 
+2
Urisk
Ian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedSun 28 Oct 2007, 10:22 am

There seems to be quite a few programmes based on the paranormal at the moment, both fictional, factional and somewhere inbetween Smile .

What are your favourites and what do you suggest we take a look at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedTue 30 Oct 2007, 5:53 am

I haven't seen any since Animal X. To be honest, I don't think there'll ever be anything as good as Fortean TV, with father Lionel Fanthorpe.

Incidently, Fanthorpe is doing articles for a new magazine called BBC Countryfile. The first issue is out now. It's got an article about haunted pubs as well. Quite interesting. I doubt it'll include this sort of thing every month, but it's interesting nonetheless. WOuld be even better if it included a Folklore section, methinks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedTue 30 Oct 2007, 7:14 am

Lionel Fanthorpe is the President of ASSAP, the association I am a member of. I got to meet him when he attended a Paranormal Conference at Muncaster Castle a few years back. He is a very nice, very knowledgable and very entertaining bloke Smile
Back to top Go down
stephen

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedTue 30 Oct 2007, 7:28 am

I agree, and I think Lionel said he'd driven all the way up to the conference from the south on his motorbike with his wife on the back. Fortean TV I liked, a sort of alternate news show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forteantimes.com
Swift

Swift

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedThu 22 Nov 2007, 1:39 pm

Ghosthunters on Living isn't too bad. They are American, but they don't run around screaming and try to find logical explanation for things before jumping to conclusions that things are ghosts. This means that they often don't find any evidence of a place being haunted, which is more realistic than the spooks turning up just because a camera turns up.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedThu 22 Nov 2007, 3:18 pm

Hi Swift. I've not watched Ghosthunters but I'll give it a look.
Back to top Go down
Ophiel

Ophiel

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedWed 06 Feb 2008, 5:33 am

The "Is it real?" series on National Geographic has a good one on hauntings....
Back to top Go down
matt.h

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_minipostedWed 06 Feb 2008, 5:42 am

Guys, look no further than "Fit and Fearless" on Nuts TV. It features a range of dubiously clad "hotties" scaring themselves whilst Ian Lawman lurks in the background.

You can actually feel your intellect ebb away as you watch it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal TV. Whats On?   Paranormal TV.  Whats On? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Paranormal TV. Whats On?
Page 1 of 1