Mysterious Britain Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mysterious Britain Forums

for the open discussion of all things paranormal.

HomeHome  Mysterious Britain mainpageMysterious Britain mainpage  Mailing ListMailing List  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Films Have You Recently Watched?

Go down 
+7
Sparkle-
DJP
Mauro
Urisk
LeeWat
Neil
Ian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guntar Reginald Perkins

Guntar Reginald Perkins

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-16

What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 27 Jul 2008, 4:57 pm

Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116126/

This is the film that i am loving
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon 28 Jul 2008, 8:41 am

The Wayans brothers do make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk
Hazel McWitch

Hazel McWitch

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue 29 Jul 2008, 6:35 am

The Wayans make me laugh too - John was especially funny in The Sands of Iwo Jima
Back to top Go down
Guntar Reginald Perkins

Guntar Reginald Perkins

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed 30 Jul 2008, 8:46 am

Ha Ha!!

Yes I very much follow John Wayans!!

ahem "Goodday Pilgrim" Smile

You can see I am the fan number 1!!!

Love G
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu 31 Jul 2008, 4:02 am

Let's see... last film I watched was either Pumpkinhead or Highlander... Can't remember.

Tell a lie, it was Raiders of the Lost Ark Very Happy Can watch those movies over and over and probably never get bored.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu 31 Jul 2008, 6:11 am

Just watched the latest Batman film. Heath Ledger really was excellent in it.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat 02 Aug 2008, 3:35 pm

I've just watched The Bee Movie....Brill!! Bees are SOooo clever.... Also What's Eating Gilbert Grape...Excellent.... love Johnny Depp....DiCaprio plays the part so well.... Very Happy

Tonight we watched Miss Potter another one of my favorites Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSat 09 Aug 2008, 3:31 pm

Just watched - JUMPER - good action movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon 11 Aug 2008, 2:02 pm

I went to the movies a few week ago for the fist time in, literally, five years. "Mamma Mia" isn't great art, but it was very entertaining. I went with some friends from church and we spent much time afterwards debating the various, er, merits of the male stars.

I'll probably pull out my DVD of "Chariots of Fire" sometime soon, what with teh Olympics and all.
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon 11 Aug 2008, 3:21 pm

I must admit Mama Mia is a great film Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:02 pm

10'000 BC Good movie - anyone else seen it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ian
Admin
Admin
Ian

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:57 am

I haven't seen it yet....but it's on my to do list Very Happy . Just watched the Clone Wars. Yes it's a cartoon and yes it is aimed at kids, but it's Star Wars....enough said Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:07 pm

The Eye - Supernatural Thriller - affraid - makes you jump at times - must see film Smile
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu 21 Aug 2008, 12:30 pm

The Right Stuff - good, but very long and with lots and lots of characters, easy to get confused.
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue 26 Aug 2008, 4:16 am

Re-Annimator. It was on Film4 as part oftheir Frightfest season.

It was alright... Very pulp-y like some of Lovecraft's stuff, but nothing like the story it's based on which was far more atmospheric! Not as good as I was expecting.
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue 26 Aug 2008, 6:35 am

"Philadelphia" - never seen it before, was a bit unsatisfying. I was prepared to be moved and cry a lot - didn't quite happen.
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedThu 11 Sep 2008, 12:19 pm

The Brave One - Jodie Foster - Just didn't hold my interest at all - seen better - Marks Out Of Ten - Em - 3 Mad
Back to top Go down
Urisk

Urisk

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 14 Sep 2008, 9:13 am

Starship Troopers. A film always worth going back to... even if it's totally different from the book. Well, the plot diviates drastically, but it has that very similar climate to the book, in my opinion.

Plus the Bugs are more believable in the film. And none of those (admittedly flimsy) "Skinnies" either, thank goodness.
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 14 Sep 2008, 9:58 am

I keep trying to watch Shrek the Third, but alas i keep falling asleep. My own fault, i try to watch it way too late in the evening and drink way too much beer. Is it any good ?
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:08 am

Yeah it's ok but not as good as the first/second - Sherk & Fiona have babies in the 3rd one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:15 am

Perhaps i should make a valient effort to watch it then, its about 8 weeks or so untill my son is born and i may pick up a few parenting hints from the old ogre Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkle-

Sparkle-

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedSun 14 Sep 2008, 10:21 am

Not got long then - better hurry and watch it.... although don't think these would be the kind of tips you'd be looking for - or maybe so? Good Luck for when your baby arrives alien
Back to top Go down
wombat

wombat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedWed 17 Sep 2008, 3:10 pm

Leewat - a baby on the way? Congratulations!!

Does re-watching the six-part version of "Pride and Prejudice" with Colin First count as a movie?
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedMon 22 Sep 2008, 2:38 pm

Cheers Sparkle & Wombat, as soon as little Cai is able to read and write he will be on here, unless i have him in the garage fixing/cleaning my bike of course Smile

Wombat, if you sat through all six parts in one sitting i'd say it counts Smile

Eventually watched Shrek 3, best bit in my opinion was Puss in Donkey guise trying the sad kitten look.
Back to top Go down
LeeWat

LeeWat

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_minipostedTue 30 Sep 2008, 4:00 pm

Just watched Tombstone for the umpteenth time, but this time i saw something that i'd never seen before. Anyone familier with the film would have seen the scene just after Wyatt and Co. are ambushed at a creek. Doc and the other chaps are talking, Turkey Creek Jack Johnson says to Doc "hell.. i've got lots of freinds" and hanging from his neck on a chain is the old square and compass of the Masons. Yup Creek, you have a lot of freinds Smile

Anymore films out there with bits like this, meaning little snippets that only people in the know or laymen would spot ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Films Have You Recently Watched?   What Films Have You Recently Watched? - Page 3 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

What Films Have You Recently Watched?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mysterious Britain Forums :: General Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: